Sunday, April 15, 2007

TBR Challenge

SNOW BLIND
P.J. Tracy
Personal Rating: 3.75/5
Yearly Count: 29




Another Monkeewrench tale minus the Monkeewrench gang! Okay, so they were there, but in the periphery. This one focused on the Minneapolis detectives Leo Magozzi and Gino Rolseth, both of whom I like, but missed the ole gang. I enjoyed them and the book overall, but not as much as the others. I'm thinking this could be a good tactic for the mother/daughter team ... keep 'em wanting more. It has worked on me; I now will investigate to see when #5 is coming out.

2 comments:

  1. I agree it's good for them to alternate the focus. My Husband started Dead Run a few weeks ago and then put it aside. He said that once he figured out that Gino and Magozzi weren't in that one very much he kind of lost interest because the two of them are his favorites. He say's he'll eventually read Dead Run, but knowing that the focus is on the other characters he'll have a different mindset when he re-starts it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi ~ Good move on your husband's part. Having the right mindset can make or break a book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!