Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anything Agatha Challenge 2008

COMPLETED:  November, 2008


Hosted By: "Thoughts of Joy..."
(10 works/January - December, 2008)


1. The Tuesday Night Club (Miss Marple Short Story)


2. The Idol House of Astarte (Miss Marple Short Story)


3. Ingots of Gold (Miss Marple Short Story)




6.  The Bloodstained Pavement (Miss Marple Short Story)


7.  Motive V.  Opportunity (Miss Marple Short Story)


8.  The Thumbmark of Saint Peter (Miss Marple Short Story)


9.  Blue Geranium (Miss Marple Short Story)


10.  The Companion (Miss Marple Short Story)

2 comments:

  1. I do not know if this is the right place or not for my Agatha reviews. I just finished Taken at the Flood. I still do not know how to do individual post links yet.

    Judy

    http://intergalacticbookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intergalactic Bookworm ~ I have commented to you several times (here and on your blog) on how to link your individual posts. Please check your comment sections.

    You can get to the post where you would put your link for this challenge on the first post of this blog. Click on the Anything Agatha button and it will take you there. I will do the one you posted above. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!