Monday, March 24, 2008

1st Completed Challenge!

I just discovered that this is my first completed challenge! I changed some titles along the way, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Interestingly enough, I look at titles in a different light now. I constantly notice animal names, colors and places! Fun stuff.

Thank you Annie from Words by Annie for hosting this challenge.


What's in a Name? Reading Challenge Reads:

The Bluest Eye (Morrison)
The Monkey's Raincoat (Crais)
Anne of Green Gables (Montgomery)
A Year of Fog (Richmond)
New Moon (Meyer)
Violet on the Runway (Walker)


Here is my
original list of books with links to my thoughts.


Favorite:

Violet of the Runway (Walker)


Least Favorite:
A Year of Fog (Richmond)

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, you are killing me, girl! This one is my own daughter's challenge, and I've only read one book for it so far...I am a pathetic excuse for a reader! You have a way of making the rest of look bad, you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cracking me up with the ever changing 1st completed challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi ~ You have ALL YEAR to complete it . . . no worries! :)

    Suzi ~ LOL! I actually wondered if you'd notice. :)

    I knew I was on my last book for the YA Challenge, so that one was my first completed. However, as I was going through my other challenges, I realized that I finished another one earlier, and then another earlier yet!

    If it weren't for TITLES, nobody would have noticed my mistakes. *cough cough* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but I DO appreciate the titles - my tracking page on co.mments.com is actually functional now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!