Monday, December 22, 2008

CAT O'NINE TALES

Author: Jeffrey Archer
Genre: Short Stories
Published: 2008
Personal Rating: 2.75/5
Yearly Count: 162
(ss) Yearly Count: 37 - 48



These twelve (nine prison and three additional) short stories are based on what fellow inmates told Archer while he spent two years in prison for "perjury and perverting the course of justice". Most of them focused on how people tried to swindle money from others in one way or another.

My introduction to Archer wasn't at all what I expected. The stories were somewhat interesting to begin with, but most ended flat - even with the minor twists. My intention is to read Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less . . . sometime, but I'm not rushing to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!