Monday, October 04, 2010

PART LIGHT, PART MEMORY (5 of 19)


Author:  Bonnie Hearn Hill
(Edited by Harlan Coben)
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Death Do Us Part, 2006
Personal Rating: 3.25/5 (better than just okay)
(ss) Yearly Count: 25


An African slave girl thinks about revenge for the death of her father.

This was probably a better story than I'm giving it credit for, but I unfortunately fell asleep after only reading half of the story.  When I picked it up again this morning, I had lost the continuity and didn't want to reread.  


2 comments:

  1. That is not a good thing!! I've had that happen to me a few times when I've really been on the edge about whether or not I'm liking a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ It wasn't a long short story either. I feel bad, but - it happens.

    I can't thank you enough for commenting. I don't have a great following any more (not that I'm trying, because I'm not - I'm just comparing it to what it used to be), so your visits really mean a lot to me. Thank you. :) Now do NOT feel pressured to comment just because you think now you have to. No, no, no. I just wanted to thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!