Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Reads





Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Chick-Lit: 0 - 0
Classic: 0 - 0
Fiction: 4 - 22
Graphic Memoir: 0 - 1
Memoir: 1 - 3
Mystery/Police Procedural: 0 - 19
Non-Fiction: 0 - 2
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Science Fiction:  1 - 1
Short Story Collection: 0 - 3
Suspense/Thriller: 0 - 12
True Crime: 1 - 2


YA Classic: 0 - 0
YA Fiction: 2 - 8
YA Graphic Novel: 0 - 7

YA Mystery: 0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction: 0 - 0
YA Science Fiction: 1 - 1
YA Short Collection: 0 - 1
YA Thriller: 0 - 1

Children's Fiction: 0 - 1
Children's Graphic Novel: 0 - 1
Children's Thriller: 0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 0 - 0

Short Stories: 4 - 24

Audiobooks: 8 - 41
Books: 1 - 43
eBooks: 1 - 3
Total: 10 - 87

Best Reads: 2 - 5

Series: 1 - 31

DNF: 0 - 1

4 comments:

  1. Gezz you read a lot of books in September, but it looks like most were unsatisfying reads:( Hope October is better quality for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibliophile By the Sea ~ I read 2 "best reads" this month, so I'm happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month!! especially with two 4.5 books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staci ~ I am tickled pink about those two 4.5s! :)

    I think part of the reason why I'm not getting many excellent reads is because I'm reading outside of my favored genre. I like others, but they just don't give me that loving feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!