Saturday, December 08, 2012

UNDONE

Author:  Karin Slaughter
Genre:  Thriller, Will Trent Series #3
Published:  2009
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Natalie Ross
Yearly Count:  99


Detectives Will Trent and Faith Mitchell, partners in the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, find themselves investigating a hit and run accident at the hospital where Dr. Sara Linton (Grant County Series) works and where Faith was being seen for fainting.  The hit and run turns out to be part of a broader crime.

This was so good.  I did not know that the two series were going to merge, so it was quite a delightful surprise to "see" Dr. Linton!  I think the merging of the two characters was done without a hitch.  Also, the deepening character development was interesting.  I really enjoy Slaughter's style of writing and look forward to more in both series.


4 comments:

  1. I am hoping to start reading with this book. I've heard great things about this series and I picked it up at a book sale some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raidergirl3 ~ Slaughter seems to be a steady author for me. I hope you have great things to say about the series too! :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to get back to Karin Slaughter's books. It's been far too long since I read any. I knew that at a point the two series merged but I'm not that far yet. Good to hear they're holding up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SuzIQoregon ~ I've got a collection of her books that I'm excited to get to. I don't think she has failed me yet! :) I hope she holds up for you, as well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!