Friday, October 16, 2015

WHERE THE RIVER ENDS

Author:  Charles Martin
Genre:  Women's Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2008
Personal Rating:  3/5 (just okay)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Mark Deakins
Yearly Count:  57


A wife is dying of cancer and her husband attempts to make her "Bucket List" come true.

I had absolutely no idea what this book was about.  Had I known, I probably wouldn't have listened to or read it.  It's just not my thing.  The writing was fine, but I'm not a fan of the Nicholas Spark-esque books.  Although, there was one thing I did not like for sure . . . there were no warnings that the timeframe was going to change.  One paragraph just led into another one.  Ugh.  So, not a great audioread for me.

Thoughts of Joy
  

2 comments:

  1. This was a DNF for me back in 2008. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ I can certainly understand why.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!