Monday, December 21, 2015

THE PRIVATE EYE (Deluxe Edition)

Author:  Brian K. Vaughan
Genre:  Graphic Mystery, Standalone
Published:  2015
Personal Rating:  1.5/5 (ugh)
Format:  eBook


From NetGalley:

THE PRIVATE EYE is an eerily prescient sci-fi mystery about an unlicensed private investigator who stumbles onto the most important case of his life. The series is set in 2076, a time after "the cloud has burst", revealing everyone's secrets. As a result, there is no more Internet, and people are excessively guarded about their identity, to the point of appearing only masked in public.

I thought the description was intriguing, but by the time I reached 1/2 way, I disconnected.  Apparently, it is a rather loved comic.  It just didn't work for this reader.

Thoughts of Joy

My thanks go to Diamond Book Distributors and NetGalley for providing me with this eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!