Monday, January 18, 2016

THE MISADVENTURES OF GRUMPY CAT & POKEY: VOLUME 1

Author:  Ben McCool, Royal McGraw, Elliott Serrano, Ben Fisher
Genre:  Children's Comic, Volume 1
Published:  2016 (as a volume)
Personal Rating:  3/5 (just okay)
Format:  eBook
Yearly Count:  5


From NetGalley:
Dynamite proudly presents the comic book misadventures of Grumpy Cat, featuring "The World's Grumpiest Cat" and her brother, Pokey!  With her ever-present pout and sassy disposition, Grumpy Cat has won the hearts of people everywhere.  Now, her unbearable cuteness and infectious sourpuss are featured in an all-new, all-sensational collection of comic stories, sure to make fans of all ages laugh!  If you love the memes, the videos, and the irresistible scowl, then get ready for the wildly fun antics of Grumpy Cat and Pokey!

This is a compilation of 3 individual Misadventures of Grumpy Cat & Pokey books.  There are several short adventures in each book.  I enjoy the one-liner images of Grumpy Cat, so thought I'd give this book a try.  I did grin or smirk a couple times, but I think too much of Grumpy Cat makes me a grumpy person.  

Thoughts of Joy

My thanks go to Diamond Book Distributors and NetGalley for providing me with this eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!