Friday, November 11, 2016

YOU WILL KNOW ME

Author:  Megan Abbott
Genre:  Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2016
Personal Rating:  2/5 (not enjoyable)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/
Lauren Fortgang
Yearly Count:  66


From NetGalley:
Katie and Eric Knox have dedicated their lives to their fifteen-year-old daughter Devon, a gymnastics prodigy and Olympic hopeful. But when a violent death rocks their close-knit gymnastics community just weeks before an all-important competition, everything the Knoxes have worked so hard for feels suddenly at risk. As rumors swirl among the other parents, revealing hidden plots and allegiances, Katie tries frantically to hold her family together while also finding herself drawn, irresistibly, to the crime itself, and the dark corners it threatens to illuminate.

Even though I didn't know what the final outcome would be exactly, I did guess some of it, and most important, I didn't enjoy the journey at all.  This was my second attempt (first here) at reading this author.  I just don't think she is for me.  The narration was not pleasing either.  Boo.

Thoughts of Joy

My thanks go to Little, Brown and Company and NetGalley for providing me with the eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!