Sunday, July 16, 2006

WOW! I'M A BLOGGER!!!

Is there really such a word and if so, can you actually be one? :)

Courtesy of SuziQoregon, I have entered the world of blogging. My thanks and apologies go to you Suzi. I have outright stolen your ideas left and right (she obviously has good taste), but boy has it been fun! I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring this site and look forward to continuing this experience.

My first adventure will begin with a Title-Based A ~ Z Reading List. However, the books will not be read in ABC order. I will post the updated alphabet list on a monthly basis. My thoughts of the individual books will be posted as I complete them. Being that I'm beginning this in the middle of the month, I have to backtrack a little to bring this blog up to speed. My book list will include books that I have listened to on my iPod as I take my morning walks. They will be noted as such.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Great blog Joy!! I love your quotes and reading your comments about the books you've read is fun!

    Bonnie AKA Redlady from Booklovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwweee, thanks Bonnie. I appreciate your comments. Come back anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Joy- haven't had time to read through the whole site but I will! Merri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!