Saturday, March 10, 2007

THE LINCOLN LAWYER
Michael Connelly ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 4.25/5
Yearly Count: 18




This is Connelly's first legal thriller, and I would consider it to be a success. I enjoyed the cast of characters and thought the main storyline had some good twists along the way. There were also some ethical issues to ponder, which added a nice personal feel to the way the main character, Mickey Haller - defense attorney, handled a particular case. This character would make a good series. I wonder if that's in the making. Hmmmm.

6 comments:

  1. I was most impressed with The Lincoln Lawyer when I read it last year. I'm so glad you enjoyed it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 AM

    havent read a Michael Connelly yet.. sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:00 PM

    I read this one a while ago and liked it. You're right, it would make a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked it, too. Interesting concept - a lawyer working out of his cadillac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm - haven't read any of his, but I keep hearing good things about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literary Feline ~ Oh...I'll have to come for a visit and see what you had to say.

    Tina ~ This would be a good one to start. :)

    Lynne ~ It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of a series. I'd read it. :)

    Booklogged ~ I'll have to come visit you, too!

    Suzi ~ This is a good one. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!