Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm the Winner of Tilt A Whirl!

TILT A WHIRL
John Ceepak Series


WOO HOO!  Lesa from Lesa's Book Critique has blessed me again, along with Jim and Chris!  Jim is Lesa's husband who chose my winning number and, of course, Chris is the author of Tilt A Whirl who has signed this first in the series book.  I'm so excited!  I've been interested in reading this since the first time I saw it.  I thank all three of you!  :)

The lastest John Ceepak mystery is titled Hell Hole and is the fourth in the series.

BIG, BIG THANKS for your generosity, Lesa!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Joy-that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar ~ Thank you! I sure think it's awesome! :)

    Mary ~ I love books!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Can't wait to read your review. Always looking for a good mystery. Did you hear....my husband found and bought his boat - yippee (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle ~ That's fabulous news!!! (I thought I heard a jubilant YIPPEE! coming from the south!) :)

    I'm not sure when I'll get to this book, but you'll see my thoughts posted here when it's done! I'm hoping to get to it before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Joy!! It's always fun to win books!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie ~ Indeed it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!