Tuesday, November 04, 2008

THE BLOODSTAINED PAVEMENT

Author:  Agatha Christie
Genre:  Short Stories
Published:  1932/1985 Collection
Personal Rating:  3/5
(ss) Yearly Count:  32



Joyce Lempriere, the artist, tells the story about her sketching vacation in a picturesque village.  While sketching and visiting on the porch, she happened to notice some bloodstains on the pavement.  That was not very disconcerting, until she was informed about the village's superstition if you see the bloodstains. 

Nothing too fancy came of this story, but it was still okay.  As always, there was a clue that was right before me.  I had the right idea, but didn't figure it out exactly.

4 comments:

  1. You know I have never read an Agatha Christie novel. I probably shouldn't admit that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar ~ I didn't until this year. :) I'm enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read one either, but I know that I will someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chain Reader ~ I'm glad I can finally understand when someone refers to Agatha Christie's style. It's a very definitive one to recognize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!