Wednesday, September 02, 2009

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER (9 of 22)

Author: Daniel J. Hale - Edited by Linda Fairstein
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: The Prosecution Rests, 2009
Personal Rating: 3.5/5 (good)
(ss) Yearly Count: 34


A man is in jail - apparently for the murder of his ex-wife. His brother, a former criminal lawyer, is promptly informed.

Family dynamics play an important role in this drama. The relationships between different family members tell the story, and we are let in on more than one secret from the past. Those secrets are what help determine why the ex-wife was found dead.

2 comments:

  1. That short story sounds really good!!

    I just played the Match Up Game...I need to read the dictionary on a daily basis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ I play that game almost every day. It exposes me to a lot of words, but I don't know how many I'm retaining. Exposure is good, though. At least I'd be more familiar with them in context.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!