Saturday, January 01, 2011

ON THE ROCKS (1 of 15)

Author:  J. A. Konrath
Genre:  Short Story Collection
Published:  Jack Daniels Stories, 2010
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format:  eBook
(ss) Yearly Count: 1


Lieutenant Jack (Jacqueline) Daniels, a character from Konrath's "Jack" Daniels mystery series, is faced with a case where she has to determine whether the victim was murdered or did she commit suicide.

Very good.  I solved the mystery from the get-go, but it was a delight to read the bits of wit splashed throughout.  I'm so looking forward to reading more in this collection!



  

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite series. Konrath is an excellent writer and Jack is a superb character to travel with on her adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're off to a great start with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie ~ I think I only read the first one in the series, but hope to get to more this year.

    Staci ~ Yep. We'll see how the rest go. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!