Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUFFER (9 of 15)

Author:  J. A. Konrath
Genre:  Short Story Collection
Published:  Jack Daniels Stories, 2010
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format:  eBook
(ss) Yearly Count: 9


Phineas is asked to kill a man's wife.  He accepts the job.

Phineas is classified by Konrath as an anti-hero, which is certainly apropos. Like him? I'm slowly, but surely getting my head wrapped around this type of character, but I'm not to where I can say "like." He has some hold over me, though.



2 comments:

  1. Does he follow through with the job???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ Crud. I don't remember. There were too many twists and turns with these stories. I can say that he kills somebody! Oh, I just remembered - no he doesn't kill the wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!