Thursday, June 16, 2011

THE BABY STORE (6 of 13)

Author: Ed Gorman
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Top Suspense:
13 Classic Stories, 2011
Personal Rating: 4.25/5 (very good +)
Format: eBook - iPad
(ss) Yearly Count: 21


Designer babies are the upper class thing to do and bragging rights are vital to being a parent. So, one must be very careful when choosing the traits of one's child.

This was a very intriguing story. I had no clue where it was going and was surprised by the ending.

*I feel so silly sometimes when I don't see what's coming, but being that this was a short story, I'll give myself a break because there just wasn't enough time to sort out my thoughts. :)


2 comments:

  1. Just the thought of designer babies gives me the creeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ The author didn't make it seem creepy. It was their reality in having babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!