Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MURDER MAKES WAVES

Author:  Anne George
Genre:  Mystery,
Southern Sisters Series #4
Published:  1997
Personal Rating:  3/5 (just okay)
Format:  Audiobook
Yearly Count:  49


Patricia Anne and Mary Alice (older sisters) head to Florida with some friends for a week's vacation in Mary Alice's condo.  Rest and relaxation is put to the wayside when they discover one of Mary Alice's neighbors on the beach - dead!

This was another "just okay" experience with the sisters.  I really love the characters, but the plots are a bit too goofy for me.  I will continue to listen to them as a break when something light is desired, but it's the sisters wit that keep me coming back.

4 comments:

  1. I think I've read that whole series and I enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bermudaonion ~ I love the sisters and look forward to visiting with them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks goodness that the sisters are witty...now hopefully the author will work on those plots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staci ~ Unfortunately, the author passed away in 2001. There are 8 in this series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!