Thursday, December 22, 2011

WILD MUSTARD (2 of 26)

Author: Marcia Muller, 1984
(Edited by Elizabeth George)
Genre:  Short Story Collection
Published: A Moment on the Edge, 2004
Personal Rating: 3.5/5 (good)
Format: Book
(ss) Yearly Count: 46


For over a year, a couple observe an older woman picking weeds on a hill during their weekly visit to their favorite restaurant. One week the older woman doesn't show up, so curiosity prompts the female observer to seek her out.

I liked the writing of this short story, but I was disappointed when the plot fizzled. It was still a good read, though.

2 comments:

  1. If this is edited by Elizabeth George, I bet it's a good one. I am adding it to the WWBL. Thanks for the cranium's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie ~ It looks really good, so I hope once I get into it more I am thrilled. :) The two I read were older stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!