Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SPLIT SECOND

Author: Alex Kava
Genre:  Thriller, Forensic Instincts Series #2
Published:  2001
Personal Rating:  3.5/5 (good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Tanya Eby
Yearly Count:  94



The serial killer that left Maggie O'Dell wounded physically and emotionally has escaped from prison and is now in business again.

I thought this second installment was good, even though I'm not big on reoccurring bad guys.  There were times that I was intrigued, but overall there wasn't much in the plot that grabbed me.  It seemed formulaic.  However, that's not going to stop me from giving the third book in the series a try.






6 comments:

  1. Another author I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ She's absolutely worth a try. :) She has other series, too.

      Delete
  2. I want to read this series too but maybe I should listen to them. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci ~ Yep! I think audio is the way to go. I'm hoping #3 pulls me in.

      Delete
  3. I was so mad when I finished book 1 and didn't have this one ready and waiting. I really need to find the time to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha ~ I hope it's a winner for you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!