Wednesday, March 05, 2014

INDIGO SLAM

Author:  Robert Crais
Genre:  Mystery, Elvis Cole Series #7
Published:  1997
Personal Rating:  3.75/5 (good +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/David Stuart
Yearly Count:  21


Elvis is hired to find the father of three siblings.

This has been on my unsure list for a very, very long time.  I wasn't sure if I read it or not being that I started this series eons ago.  I discovered that I hadn't read it and enjoyed it!  Now this completes the holes I had in the Elvis Cole series, and I am up-to-date!  

This edition was typical Elvis Cole (witty), but the storyline did contain a few surprises for me.  It had a bit too many shooting scenes, but nonetheless still an enjoyable audioread.

Thoughts of Joy

2 comments:

  1. I have a few series that I started pre-blogging and I am unsure about some of the books too! I I've never read Crais and I don't know why - he seems right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacybuckeye ~ I never even kept a journal of books before blogging! And . . . yes! You should start the Elvis Cole series. It's good. Not fantastic, but always a good read. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!