Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FRAGILE

Author:  Lisa Unger
Genre:  Thriller, Hallows Series #1
Published:  2010
Personal Rating:  3.25/5 (just okay +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Nancy Linari
Yearly Count:  41


The son's girlfriend of Maggie (psychologist) and Jones Cooper (detective) goes missing and a past disappearance in the small community is brought back to the forefront, as well.

I enjoyed the actual mystery, but there were way too many characters (along with their stories) and change of scenes to keep it cohesive.  There was just too much going on with all the members of the town that I felt disconnected and never rooted.  All the details of everything were given up by the end -- maybe a little too neat for my taste, but still a decent read.

Thoughts of Joy
        

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    Bummer. I have this one on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacybuckeye ~ I'm not sure yet if I'll give this series another chance. I think I like her standalones better.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!