Wednesday, December 24, 2014

THE BOOK OF MURDER

Author:  Guillermo Martinez
Genre:  Psychological Suspense, Standalone
Published:  2007
Personal Rating:  3.5/5 (good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/T. Ryder Smith
Yearly Count:  103


While a secretary's boss is on vacation, another author borrows her for a month.  Ten years later, she calls the borrowed boss with an incredible tale of deadly consequences. 

Goodness.  This one is difficult.  There's no doubt that I got deeply intrigued in the storyline; however, I wasn't thrilled with the telling, telling, telling.  There was just too much talk AT me.  The "He said - She said' theme was great, but the ending turned out to be unsatisfying.  :(  BUT, I enjoyed the ride getting there.

Thoughts of Joy
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!