Friday, April 17, 2015

HONOR BOUND

Author:  Raffaele Sollecito & Andrew Gumbel
Genre:  Memoir, Standalone
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Seth Numrich
Yearly Count:  24


Raffaele, a native Italian, meets an American student named Amanda Knox.  They immediately develop a relationship, but just as quickly are pulled apart by the devastating murder of Amanda's roommate.  They are accused and imprisoned.

I think I like Raffaele's telling better than Amanda's (Waiting to Be Heard), but that may have more to do with their personalities than the writing.  However, not enough to change my rating of the book.  I really enjoyed the narrator.

Thoughts of Joy
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!