Friday, January 29, 2016

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING

Author:  Nicola Yoon
Genre:  YA, Standalone
Published:  2015
Personal Rating:  2.75/5 (better than eh)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Bahni Turpin
Yearly Count:  8


Maddy is homebound due to an illness.  The only people she has direct contact with are her mom and nurse, until a boy moves in next door.

This screams YA.  I think I have grown out of the genre, because there haven't been too many that I enjoy anymore.  This is another that is so far-fetched and boring at times that I was happy for the ending.

Thoughts of Joy


4 comments:

  1. Sorry this didn't work for you because I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ Glad you did and wish I did, too.

      Delete
  2. And now I'm on the fence since one of you loved it and the other didn't. Thanks, guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Oooohhhh, give it a go. You'll probably like it more than I did and less than Bermudaonion. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!