Sunday, November 06, 2016

THE LIFE WE BURY

Author:  Allen Eskens
Genre:  Mystery, Standalone
Published:  2014
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Zach Villa
Yearly Count:  65


Joe Talbert has to interview, then write a biography about the person for a college English class.  Joe goes to the local nursing home to seek out a subject.  He finds someone with quite the background!

I loved the narrator Zach Villa!  Perfect.  :)  The storyline was unique to me, and I appreciated that all the characters were significant to the whole.  I didn't quite believe everything; hence only a 4/5 rating, but was always engaged.  I will be looking out for more by Eskens and Villa!

Thoughts of Joy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a book I read not long ago, and I loved it. I think I'd love this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and yes! I gave it the same rating. Still haven't composed a review for it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Woo Hoo! Hooray for good books! :) :) :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!