Saturday, April 01, 2017

THE RENTED MULE

Author:  Bobby Cole
Genre:  Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2014
Personal Rating:  3/5 (just okay)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/David de Vries
Yearly Count:  14


Cooper has a marriage that's falling apart and a business partner (with problems of his own) that wants to sell the business.  That happens to be just the beginning of the trouble coming his way.

The audiobook performance was not to my liking, but I did want to keep listening.  The plot was a bit goofy, as were the characters; however, I think I just wanted to know how Cooper was going to resolve his dilemmas.

Thoughts of Joy
   
  My thanks go to Thomas & Mercer and NetGalley for providing me with this eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!