Sunday, July 16, 2017

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!



Eleven years!  Eleven!!  My oh my, the years have just flown by!  Although, all the while, I've been having fun!  :) 

Not much has changed since last year; however, I have felt the desire to read actual books lately.  I have read some (read:  not very many, but more than before) and have really enjoyed the old-fashioned method.

Listening to audiobooks remains the priority due to the ability to multi-task, but reading an ebook or picking up an actual book is still a favorite past-time.  I'm very happy to continue keeping track of my reads (in any form) here on Thoughts of Joy.  I hope you'll continue to join me.

Happy Reading!

Thoughts of Joy
(11 years old today!)   

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We've been doing this blogging thing for a long time, haven't we? Here's to many more years of great books and conversation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Eleven years really IS a long time! I miss what it was, but have adjusted to what it is. :) Glad you're still around and thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!