Sunday, July 16, 2017

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!



Eleven years!  Eleven!!  My oh my, the years have just flown by!  Although, all the while, I've been having fun!  :) 

Not much has changed since last year; however, I have felt the desire to read actual books lately.  I have read some (read:  not very many, but more than before) and have really enjoyed the old-fashioned method.

Listening to audiobooks remains the priority due to the ability to multi-task, but reading an ebook or picking up an actual book is still a favorite past-time.  I'm very happy to continue keeping track of my reads (in any form) here on Thoughts of Joy.  I hope you'll continue to join me.

Happy Reading!

Thoughts of Joy
(11 years old today!)   

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We've been doing this blogging thing for a long time, haven't we? Here's to many more years of great books and conversation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Eleven years really IS a long time! I miss what it was, but have adjusted to what it is. :) Glad you're still around and thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Well done and congratulations!
    Any opinions on the new BB? lol
    seems like a bunch of accident prone babies so far this year. There is no Dan to see yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raidergirl3 ~ Thank you! :)

      I missed the first two weeks of BB (don't know why it didn't record!), so I'm not sure how Paul got back on the show, but I was not happy to see him. They all seem sooooo young and immature! Is that cuz I'm getting older or are they really young and immature?!?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!