Thursday, September 14, 2017

ONE OF US IS LYING

Author:  Karen McManus
Genre:  YA Mystery, Standalone
Published:  2017
Personal Rating:  3.5/5 (good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Various
Yearly Count: 35


From Goodreads:
One of Us Is Lying is the story of what happens when five strangers walk into detention and only four walk out alive.  Everyone is a suspect, and everyone has something to hide.

I've been incredibly busy with life lately, and trying to find a book that would keep my attention has been a huge endeavor -- until this one.  It kept me engaged, and I enjoyed it.  Although, I guessed totally wrong, but had fun trying to figure it out.  This was a well done YA mystery.

Thoughts of Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!