Thursday, April 05, 2007



Thank you!

I am going to graciously accept this Thinking Blogger Award from Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner of the World; however, I do not feel comfortable in passing this kind gesture on to only five bloggers.

I celebrate everybody's unique contribrution to the blogging community. Everybody has their own purpose behind their blog and I appreciate that. I rejoice in our differences and really love reading the varying writing styles and topics.

My thanks go to all of you that share your experiences and make ME think!

P.S. I just realized that if you're not nominated, then you can't copy the Thinking Blogger Award. So...if you have not received it yet and you are anywhere on my blog, consider yourself nominated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!