Wednesday, April 30, 2008

APRIL VISITORS



Look Who Stopped By!

Here's my monthly "Thank You!" to those that have stopped by for a visit.


Thank You



Teresa from Honeycomb Cottage



Carrie from Mommy Brain


Pamela from Paiges Book Blog

Charley from Bending Bookshelf

Cheryl from Pump Up Your Book

Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein from The Enchanted Self

3M from 1morechapter

Wendy from Caribousmom

Callista from SMS Book Reviews


Girl Detective from Girl Detective

Ruthie



Nicola from Back to Books


Alisonwonderland from So Many Books, So Little Time

SuziQoregon from Blogging My Books

Framed from Framed and Booked



Booklogged from A Reader's Journal


Literary Feline from Musings of a Bookish Kitty


Rhinoa from Rhinoa's Ramblings



Mary from Bookfan

Maw Books from Maw Books Blog

Danielle says Hello from My Name is Danielle.

J. Kaye Oldner from J. Kaye's Book Blog




Samantha.1020 from Sam's Book Blog


Nyssaneala from Book Haven


The above visitors do not include those that entered Give-Aways, commented on Mister Linky or the March Visitors post.


*PLEASE INFORM ME OF ANY ERRORS!*

9 comments:

  1. Hey, this looks like my blog roll! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always like to hear from new people. And what a great blog you have! I'll add you to my blog links.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie ~ LOL I thought the same thing when I published it. I deleted my blogroll for several reasons, so for now I'm happy. I'll see how it works out as the months go by.

    Holly ~ Oh, thanks! Glad you came over, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you posted this, because I notice I didn't comment. Bad me, because I read you and never came over from my google reader to comment. Sorry about that, and I'll be a better commenter, because you make me laugh and I appreciate your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raidergirl3 ~ No pressure!!! I understand the demands of being a good commenter and it can be difficult to get to all of those we read on our Google Reader. Which, btw, hasn't been updating me with all the current blogs I subscribe to. AND, I didn't even get an e-mail about this post. What is up with Google/Blogger? I thought it was just me, but read about the Blogspot issue on someone else's blog. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever post! I try to stop by at least every day or so. Now I'm off to visit some of the blogs you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Les ~ I read your posts on Google Reader, but don't always comment. I understand. :) Thanks for commenting today!

    Hope you had fun bloghopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for creating such a great place to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poodlerat ~ Thank you. You are welcome to stop by anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!