Thursday, September 18, 2008

30th Challenge Completed!

I have a mile long list of "2nds" that I'd like to pick up, so this challenge was a breeze to complete.  My plan is to continue working on that list during 2008, but I will certainly devote more time to it in 2009.


2nds Challenge Reads:

Persepolis 2:  The Story of a Return (Satrapi)
The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax (Gilman)
The Truth About Forever (Dessen)
The Chatham School Affair (Cook)


Here is my original list of books with links to my thoughts.


Favorite:
Persepolis 2 (Satrapi)

Least Favorite:
The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax (Gilman)
(which was still okay)

7 comments:

  1. Impressive! It only started not quite 3 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, my friend. You just started this challenge. You amaze me. I haven't even started the second one yet. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanabata ~ Yep! However, 2 of the 4 were cross-challenged! :)

    Dar ~ I may be finishing challenges, but you are going through ARCs like no tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 challenges!! Dang lady!!

    I wanted to join this one this year, but I've vowed I wouldn't add any more challenges unless the books were already on the list. I'm reading to get through with the 9 I have left and be done for the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish ~ I'm trying to "be done" for the year, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sure going to town on challenges this year! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy Rose ~ Gotta finish is my motto! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!