Wednesday, May 16, 2018

THE WIFE BETWEEN US

Author:  Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
Genre:  Psychological Thriller, Standalone
Published:  2018
Personal Rating:  4/5 (very good)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Julia Whelan
Yearly Count:  16


From NetGalley:
When you read this book, you will make many assumptions. You will assume you are reading about a jealous ex-wife. You will assume she is obsessed with her replacement – a beautiful, younger woman who is about to marry the man they both love. You will assume you know the anatomy of this tangled love triangle. Assume nothing.

I enjoyed this.  It kept me interested and surprised me along the way. I will definitely be looking out for this duo in the future. Well done.

Thoughts of Joy 

My  thanks go to St. Martin's Press and NetGalley for providing me with the eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!