Monday, October 22, 2018

CRUSH

Author:  Svetlana Chmakova 
Genre:  YA Graphic Novel, Awkward #3
Published:  2018
Personal Rating:  3.5/5 (good)
Format:  eBook
Yearly Count:  35


From NetGalley:
Jorge seems to have it all together. He's big enough that nobody really messes with him, but he's also a genuinely sweet guy with a solid, reliable group of friends. The only time he ever really feels off his game is when he crosses paths with a certain girl... But when the group dynamic among the boys starts to shift, will Jorge be able to balance what his friends expect of him versus what he actually wants?

Perfect for YA (and others as well)!  :)  The characters were true to life, as well as the scenarios.  The drawings were terrific, and it read very smoothly.  I discovered that this is the third book in this series.  Oops!  However, that made no difference in my reading pleasure.  I will be picking up the others.

Thoughts of Joy

My thanks go to Yen Press and NetGalley for providing me with this eGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!