Thursday, September 30, 2021

September Reads





16.  Find You First (Barclay) ~ 4.25/5 (very good +), audiobook

Thoughts:  This one had an interesting topic.  There were a few surprises and simply, I liked it quite a bit.  (9-16-21)


17.  The Wives (Fisher) ~ 3.25/5 (just okay +), audiobook

Thoughts:  This was just okay, but I was interested in knowing the outcome.  I didn't care for the ending.
(9-18-21)



18.  Hostage (Mackintosh) ~ 3.25/5 (just okay +), ebook, NetGalley

Thoughts:  The beginning drew me in, but ultimately, it was a little convoluted.  I had to suspend disbelief and that was difficult to do.  However, I was invested and continued reading.  (9-20-21)



19.  Mr. Monster (Wells) ~ 1/5 (don't bother), audiobook

Thoughts:  The supernatural genre is not for me.  (9-27-21)    



Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  3 - 15

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 4

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 11

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!