Monday, April 30, 2007

DARK HARBOR
David Hosp ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 4.25/5
Yearly Count: 33




This was Hosp's first novel, and I thought it was very good throughout. Situated in Boston, the plot consisted of a murder mystery intertwined with a suspenseful legal thriller. There were many twists and turns with some being quite obvious, but others were surprising.

Interestingly enough, there was much more to it than just being a thriller. Many subjects were touched upon (maybe too many) making it seem like a very broad book, yet there were times when it made me think a little deeper as well. It definitely offered more than I had anticipated. I look forward to reading/listening to more by Hosp.

3 comments:

  1. I have this one on my TBR as well as "The Betrayed". I actually started listening to the audio book quite awhile ago but never had time to get back to it. I will start over probably in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy ~ Yeah, one day I'll get to that second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    Thanks for the recommendation.....I just ordered this from Papervack Swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!