Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Theme Book Challenge

CHRISTMAS JARS
Jason Wright
Personal Rating: 4.25/5
Yearly Count: 115



Christmas Jars is a story about giving. It embraces the idea of family traditions that can change people's lives from the inside out and Wright shares it with grace.

On Christmas Eve, a journalist named Hope, arrived at her apartment to discover she had been visited by unwanted guests. Another unexpected event takes place when she stumbles upon the blessing of a large jar filled with money. As anyone would wonder, "Why? From whom?", Hope's mind begins to envision a story from this mystery and sets forth to solve it. Through her investigation she discovers much more than just the answer to the mystery behind the Christmas Jar.

There were a few spots where it was a little sappy, but presented in a good and positive way. Overall, it was a delightful read and a perfect idea for enjoying the holiday season year round!

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks! Glad you liked it :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason ~ I love that you have taken the time to personally visit the people that blog about your book(s). That personal touch adds to the special nature of the book. Thank you! AND...Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!

    P.S. I look forward to reading The Wednesday Letters during the coming year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joy! I hope I never forget that I work for YOU, people that buy my books, and I sure as heck better be responsive. So please, please let me know what you think of Wednesday Letters as well. I can take it :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!