Saturday, April 19, 2008

8th Challenge Completed!


My theme for this challenge was "color" and I just now discovered that I completed it over 2 months ago!

Thank you Wendy from Caribousmom for hosting this challenge.


Themed Reading Challenge Reads:

The Bluest Eye (Morrison)
Anne of Green Gables (Montgomery)
My Life as a Furry Red Monster (Clash)
Black & Blue (Quindlen)



Here's my original list of books with links to my thoughts.


Favorite:
Anne of Green Gables (Montgomery)


Least Favorite:
The Bluest Eye (Morrison)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Joy!!! Glad you enjoyed the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that theme: Color. Congrats on finishing up. You are doing so well with finishing challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy ~ Thank you. My surprise read was My Life as a Furry Red Monster. I made the final choice to read it because of the color "red". :)

    Booklogged ~ I made a list of all the books I "had" to read for challenges and have been reading mainly off that list. I have picked up some "whimpulse" reads, too, but not often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at you completing all these challenges!

    BTW, I gave One Mississippi 3 stars on Goodreads - didn't want to mislead you with my review. The part at the end just bothered me a bit too much. Although, the last couple of pages made me want to read a sequel. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy oh boy, you sure are going to town on these challenges! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing so many challenges already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary ~ Thanks for the clarification. Maybe I will leave it on the TBR list and not pursue it just yet.

    Teddy Rose ~ Challenges are good for me. They give me a plan, a goal and direction. :)

    Nyssaneala ~ Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!