Friday, May 02, 2008

Series Season 2 Challenge 2008

COMPLETED:  November, 2008


What a wonderful surprise! Kathrin in hosting Season 2 of the Series Challenge and I'm thrilled!

(no specific # required/June - November, 2008)



POSSIBILITIES:
(I do not plan on completing them all, but this is the list from which I will be working.)


BRETT BATTLES
Jonathan Quinn Series
2 - The Deceived


CHELSEA CAIN
Archie Sheridan Series
2 - Sweetheart


BRIAN FREEMAN
Jonathan Stride Series
2 - Stripped (Finished: June, 2008)
3 - Stalked


JANET EVANOVICH
Stephanie Plum Series
11 - Eleven on Top (Finished:  June, 2008)
12 - Twelve Sharp (Finished:  August, 2008)
13 - Lean Mean Thirteen  (Finished:  October, 2008)
14 - Fearless Fourteen (Finished:  November, 2008)
UP-TO-DATE


TESS GERRITSEN
Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles Series
2 - The Apprentice (Finished:  August, 2008)
3 - The Sinner (Finished:  November, 2008)
6 - The Mephisto Club
7 - The Keepsake


DAVID HOSP
Scott Finn Series
2 - The Betrayed
3 - Innocence


DEAN KOONTZ
Odd Thomas Series
UP-TO-DATE


MICHAEL KORYTA
Lincoln Perry Series
2 - Sorrow's Anthem
3 - A Welcome Grave


CODY MCFADYEN
Smoky Barrett Series
3 - The Darker Side


DAVE PELZER
Dave Pelzer's Life Story
2 - The Lost Boy (Finished: May, 2008)
3 - A Man Named Dave
(Finished:  October, 2008)
4 - The Privilege of Youth (Finished:  November, 2008)
UP-TO-DATE


LOUISE PENNY
Three Pines Mysteries
2 - A Fatal Grace
(Finished: May, 2008)
3 - The Cruelest Month (Finished:  September, 2008)
UP-TO-DATE


DAVID ROSENFELT
Andy Carpenter Series
3 - Bury the Lead
4 - Sudden Death
6 - Play Dead


MELISSA WALKER
Violet Greenfield Series
2 - Violet by Design
3 - Violet in Private


JACQUELINE WINSPEAR
Maisie Dobbs Series
3 - Pardonable Lies (Finished: May, 2008)
4 - Messenger of Truth (Finished:  August, 2008)
5 - An Incomplete Revenge (Finished:  October, 2008)
UP-TO-DATE




*PLEASE NOTE*
You are welcome to use the image above, but it is not the official challenge button.
(There is none.)

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to join this one too - I have so many series started that I need to start concentrating on getting them caught up!!

    I should never have joined First in a Series as this has given me 12 more series that I have started - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara ~ Tee Hee :) Even though I am swamped with series, I thoroughly LOVED reading so many new firsts/authors. As you can see, I chose only those that have a few to get caught up. :) I look forward to seeing what you are going to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!