Wednesday, November 05, 2008

THE COMPANION

Author: Agatha Christie
Genre: Short Stories
Published: 1932/1985 Collection
Personal Rating: 3/5
(ss) Yearly Count: 36




Now the doctor from the dinner party (Arthur's home) tells a story from when he was in the island of Grand Canary.  Two women were out swimming and one was in trouble, so the other tried to save her.  They were rescued by a man in a rowboat, but one of them did not survive.  Was this an accident or was it murder?

Okay, this one was a tad bit confusing.  I had to reread a little to make sure I was on the right track.  Then, at the end, the dingbat of the group says she's not sure about who did what and I thought - great, now I think like a dingbat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!