Friday, January 09, 2009

Premio Dardos Award


J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog is out spreading the love again! :) This time it's in the form of an award called the Premio Dardos Award. This award is given to acknowledge a blogger that shows effort to communicate cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. What an honor it is to receive this award.

J. Kaye is a prolific blogger. Her whole family contributes to her blog - making it a very warm and homey place to visit. They read a variety of genres, so I'm sure you will find J. Kaye's Book Blog a wonderful place to visit, let alone a great resource for books.

A big hug of thanks to you . . . {{{J. Kaye}}} !

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You definitely deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, so I've just nominated you for the award too! Thank you for the great posts!

    http://www.farmlanebooks.co.uk/?p=365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all of the award you have gotten lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie, Bermudaonion & Teddy Rose ~ Thank you! I appreciate your congrats.

    Farmlanebooks ~ OH! Thank you! I'll add it on. I have you in my Google Reader, but I'm a little bit behind on catching up on blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!