Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BEACH TRIP

Author: Cathy Holton
Genre: Chick Lit, Standalone
Published: 2009
Personal Rating: Coming on June 24
Yearly Count: 70



From the cover:

For four college friends, a beach trip promises a chance to reconnect and reminisce. Having traveled distinct and diverse paths in the early 1980s and their freshman days at a small southern women's college, the quartet -- now in their forties -- reunites for the first time in North Carolina's Outer Banks. Over the course of a week they eat, drink, laugh and cry. But one by one each reveals the hardship she's hidden from the others. And one secret threatens to change their lives, and their bond, forever.


My thoughts will be posted on June 24 for


3 comments:

  1. I had to return this one unread to the library but I hope to get it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you started it yet Joy? I'll probably start it soon. My review is the 26th. Sounds like it's going to be a good summer read. I hope it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane ~ The cover description is exactly what it is, so if that sounds appealing - you should enjoy it.

    Dar ~ Yep, I'm done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!