Thursday, February 04, 2010

FEATHERS


Author: Jacqueline Woodson

Genre: Children Fiction, Standalone
Published: 2007
Personal Rating: 2.75/5 (better than eh)
Yearly Count: 7



Through her daily living, sixth grade Frannie experiences and feels many new emotions. Her understanding of interactions grow throughout the book.

I really enjoy Woodson's writing. She is able to capture what may be true feelings of a sixth grade girl. However, I felt the story dragged a bit and just wasn't enticing.

3 comments:

  1. I added this book to my TBR list after reading some great reviews. It sounds like one I would really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such high hopes for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framed ~ I hope you enjoy it! It was just a bit too slow for me.

    Staci ~ YOU may love it, Staci. Don't mind me! :) I have to say though - she is a fabulous writer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!