Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOST AND FOUND

Author: Carolyn Parkhurst
Genre: Fiction, Standalone
Published: 2006
Personal Rating: 2.5/5 (eh)
Yearly Count: 41


Many paired teams join together to be on a scavenger hunt reality show that travels the world. A couple teams are the main focus - one being a mother/daughter team and another a husband/wife team.

Ohhhh, I love me some reality TV, but I think it stops there because in written form it fell short. I never connected with any of the characters nor their individual stories. It just didn't work for me.

4 comments:

  1. That's too bad about this one. The premise sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I read this author's first book (Dive From Claussen Pier, I think) and thought it was pretty good. Of course, I don't remember too many of the details (and it was pre-blogging days), but I think I'll skip this one based on your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass on this one if it ever pops up on my radar screen.

    I noticed that I've missed several of your posts..where have I been???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literary Feline ~ Sure did! It's ratings are fairly high if I remember correctly, so it's probably just a me-thing.

    Les ~ I thought I read The Dive From Clausen's Pier too, but just looked it up and I didn't. Also, it's written by a different author, Ann Packer. I read something about a dive from a pier. ???

    Staci ~ I'm glad and thankful that you take the time to comment/visit at all. Don't feel bad if you miss any. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!