Thursday, July 22, 2010

2ND CHANCE

Author: James Patterson
Genre: Police Procedural, Series #2
Published: 2002
Personal Rating: 3/5 (just okay)
Yearly Count: 63




The Women's Murder Club (four friends) are faced with a racially motivated serial killer, and the father of one of the women in the club makes an appearance, which adds a personal aspect to the case.


This one didn't hold my attention as much as the first. I have nothing much else to say about it - good or bad. I just hope #3 has more depth and intrigue, otherwise I may not continue with the series.



2 comments:

  1. I didn't get into this series of his. I'm a Cross die-hard fan though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ Do I dare say that I've never read a Cross book!?! I should probably give one a try, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!