Thursday, September 30, 2010

THE LAST FLIGHT (4 of 19)

Author:  Brendan DuBois 
(Edited by Harlan Coben)
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Death Do Us Part, 2006
Personal Rating: 3.5/5 (good)
(ss) Yearly Count: 24


A man that fought in WWII hires a pilot to take him over the ocean to sprinkle his wife's ashes.

Sprinkling ashes over the ocean is one thing, but the overriding topic is one that does not sit well with me. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but it definitely makes me very uncomfortable.


4 comments:

  1. You mean cremation in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola ~ No. It's what happens later in the story that doesn't sit well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....now I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staci ~ Maybe you'll decide to pick this one up by the time I get through all 19, and you can find out for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!