Saturday, September 04, 2010

QUEENY (1 of 19)

Author: Ridley Pearson
(Edited by Harlan Coben)
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Death Do Us Part, 2006
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
(ss) Yearly Count: 21

A wife has been approached by a male runner on her daily jaunts around Queeny Park, and the husband expresses concern.

Before this short story, I hadn't read anything by Ridley Pearson (a couple of his books reside on my TBR Shelves though), and now I think I need to rectify that. Ridley wrote the scenes as if they could be played out in anybody's kitchen, which made them realistic. Very good - I'm intrigued.

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued too...waiting to read more from you on this SS collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ There's 19 of them in this collection, so I'm really excited. I almost read another one this afternoon, but cleaning had to come first and now I'm here. :( Maybe later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!