Thursday, December 02, 2010

CALL ME MRS. MIRACLE

Author: Debbie Macomber
Genre: Chick Lit, Sequel
Published: 2010
Personal Rating: 2.25/5 (better than not enjoyable)
Yearly Count:  105


Mrs. Miracle waves her magic sprinkles over a few families during the Christmas season.

This type of book is just not my cup of tea. It probably would have been better if I had read it, though. I do not like adults trying to talk like children. It does not work!





(on the lookout for a good Christmas story)

4 comments:

  1. Maybe that's why I stay away from audio books??? Anyway, I just finished one of her Christmas books and even though it was totally predictable I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ In general, I'm not a fan of Macomber, but I don't dislike her either. This one was just too much for me, though. I started The Simple Amish Christmas last night. I'm hoping for a decent read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you listened to this book? I'm not a big fan of books on CD - I'd rather read it myself. I get bored too quickly
    ~Cecelia Dowdy~
    http://ceceliadowdy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cecelia ~ Yes, I listened. I love audiobooks! It took a little bit of time to get used to concentrating, but they are welcome in my life anytime! Love listening to a book while doing something mundane (driving, exercising, etc.).

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!